[Coco] 1.2Mb floppy drives

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Tue Mar 7 21:01:11 EST 2017

On Tuesday 07 March 2017 16:33:11 Kip Koon wrote:

> Hi Gene,
> Do you know where the documentation for this jumper is located.  I'm
> very willing to try it on one of my 1.2MB floppy drives if I can
> locate the instructions.  I remember seeing a youtube video on this
> once.  I'll have to go look that up again and see how detailed it was.
>
> Kip Koon
> computerdoc at sc.rr.com
> http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/User:Computerdoc

I MIGHT have the docs on a teak-mumble-55G someplace, but ATM, no clue
where in tis midden heap.  Nothing else, and there were several other
makers besides Teac.  Best bet is google the exact model number you
have, and see if there is any mention of it in the google hits.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)