[Coco] 1.2Mb floppy drives

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Tue Mar 7 17:02:35 EST 2017

Hi Gene, Et. all,
Here is a very promising url about 1.2MB floppy drive speed rotation modifications to 300 RPMs.
http://www.oldskool.org/disk2fdi/525HDMOD.htm
It is very informative and does get quite technical.  I hope this helps.  I'll be looking on the url extensively to see what I can do with my drives.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com
http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/User:Computerdoc