[Coco] OS9 68K

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Tue Mar 7 18:52:35 EST 2017

Hi Guys,
After looking at the link below and looking at my own Cygwin64 MWOS directory, I have concluded that after following the directions on this web site
https://dangerruss-things.blogspot.com/2013/08/resurrecting-os-968k-osk-kernel-using.html
You will have MWOS in some form so I don't have to distribute anything.  It is already out there just for the taking.  Of course this is probably not the latest revision.  If any of you try this, please let me know how you fair.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com
http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/User:Computerdoc