[Coco] OS9 68K

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Tue Mar 7 18:04:18 EST 2017

Hi Allen,
That's it.  That was the web site I remember reading.  I followed his instructions and was pleasantly surprised to be running OS9 68K though I don't remember much about it.  I do remember I had a bit of difficulty getting everything to cooperate and run.  Once running though, it was very interesting.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com
http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/User:Computerdoc