[Coco] XMODE

Gregory Law glaw at live.com
Mon Mar 6 19:12:59 EST 2017

It might help to read the SCF-Type Device Descriptor Modules section in
the NitrOS-9 Technical Reference
(http://nitros9.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Sequential_Character_File_Manager).

nam=t2
mgr=SCF
ddr=sc6551
hpn=07
hpa=FF68
upc=00 -- Case:  0=upper- and lowercase, 1=uppercase only
bso=01 -- Backspace: 0=backspace, 1=backspace+space+backspace
dlo=00 -- Delete: 0 = backspace over line, 1=carriage return
eko=01 -- Echo: 0=echo off, 1=echo on
alf=01 -- Auto linefeed: 0=auto linefeed disabled, 1=auto linefeed
enabled
nul=00 -- End-of-line null count (the number of NULL characters to send
at the end of a line; typically used to allow teletypes to return the
carriage to the left)
pau=01 -- Pause: 0=End-of page pause disabled, 1=End-of-page pause
enabled
pag=18 -- Number of lines per page
bsp=08 -- Backspace character
del=18 -- Delete line character
eor=0D -- End-of-record character
eof=1B -- End-of-file character
rpr=04 -- Reprint line character
dup=01 -- Duplicate last-line character
psc=17 -- Pause character
int=03 -- Interrupt character
qut=05 -- Quit character
bse=08 -- Backspace echo character
ovf=07 -- Line-overflow character (ding)
par=00 -- Initialization value
bau=06 -- Baud rate
xon=11 -- X-ON character
xof=13 -- X-OFF character
col=50 -- Number of columns
row=18 -- Number of rows
xtp=00
wnd=00 -- Window number
val= -- Data in rest of descriptor is valid
sty= -- Window type
cpx= -- X cursor position
cpy= -- Y cursor position
fgc= -- Foreground color