[Coco] COCO ProtoBoard

Michael Rowen mike at borncoco.com
Mon Mar 6 18:22:21 EST 2017

   I do have some protoboards available. Send private email if you are
   interested.
   Cheers,
   -Mike

   On Mar 6, 2017 4:20 PM, "John W. Linville" <linville at tuxdriver.com>
   wrote:

   I designed just such a board, made to fit the cartridge cases that Mike
   Rowen, Boisy Pitre, and I have for sale. I used one to prototype the
   SN76489AN card I demoed earlier this year:
   https://youtu.be/_P42CDHoBao
   Mike Rowen had some made for last year's CoCoFEST! Perhaps he still has
   some?
   John
   Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone