[Coco] COCO ProtoBoard

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Mon Mar 6 17:20:16 EST 2017

I designed just such a board, made to fit the cartridge cases that Mike Rowen, Boisy Pitre, and I have for sale. I used one to prototype the SN76489AN card I demoed earlier this year:
https://youtu.be/_P42CDHoBao
Mike Rowen had some made for last year's CoCoFEST! Perhaps he still has some?
John
Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone