[Coco] XMODE

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Mon Mar 6 16:00:37 EST 2017

Tim Fadden wrote:
> Quick question....
>
> Is reading the source code the only detailed documentation for the xmode command options, and what
> the values do?
> I was looking at the nitros9 wiki docs, but I couldn't find any detailed docs there.
> The options have changed at some time later that the detailed help I have on it. :-)
>
> Thx,

XMODE is one of the commands that is included in the Help docs. So ...
help xmode
'will display'
Syntax: XMode <devname> [params]
Usage : Displays or changes the parameters of an SCF device

Ex.
xmode /term

Will give you lots of information about what /term will look/behave like when in use. Some of the
abbreviations are obscure but can be found in the Level2 owners manual under sect.6 Commands and the
info on "Opening a device window".

Robert