[Coco] I need a joystick or two

Neil Blanchard neil at neilscomputerservice.com
Tue Jun 20 23:31:19 EDT 2017

   Hi Glen,
   I'm in southern Ontario close to Toronto. I could mail you a few out.
   Send me an email to neil at cococrew.org and we can go from there.
   -Neil
   On Jun 20, 2017 10:09 PM, Glen Hewlett <glen.hewlett at sympatico.ca>
   wrote:

     Hi All,

     I bought a joystick at the last CoCo fest but it turned out to be
     defective.  I need a joystick to program and test joystick operation
     in my Pac Man game.  The game works great with the keyboard but
     Pacman should definitely have the option to use a joystick.

     Iave looked on eBay for some CoCo joysticks but the shipping prices
     to Canada are crazy.  So I thought Iad ask here if anyone in
     southern Ontario, close to Toronto has any joysticks they would like
     to sell me.

     Thanks,
     Glen