[Coco] BBS Supporting The Trs-80 Color Computer

Tim Fadden t.fadden at cox.net
Sun Jun 18 21:37:26 EDT 2017

I use a windows program called SecureCRT It does all forms of
telnet/SSH/ftp/sftp also kermit, XYandZ modem up/download of several
flavors. It has multiple terminal emulators highly configurable. It can
connect via network or serial ports.  It's not free, but I like and use
it. connecting to on line muds,  and os9 on my coco's. If you google for
com programs you can still find free ones that work.  Also the old com
programs from the older windows did xy and z modem, if you can find one.

Cheers!
Tim

--
Tim Fadden
"Hey Schmidt, don't forget about the six P's.