[Coco] BBS Supporting The Trs-80 Color Computer

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Jun 18 20:44:55 EDT 2017

If you can, please migrate this to a SSH server. I'm almost surprised that my OS
still comes with a Telnet client installed by default... I've almost only been
using SSH since 1998.

BTW, I didn't register yet, but I wonder, how are we supposed to be downloading
files in there ? I don't recall that Telnet clients ever supported something
like ZModem, though technically it would have made sense to support it, at least
for phoneline BBSes ported to Telnet.