[Coco] OS-9 BASIC09 for Level 1

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 19:22:05 EDT 2017

The package arrived yesterday, and I picked it up today. Examination of the
contents reveals a 99.5% pristine copy. The .5% is due to the slip cover
over the box being worn on the corners slightly, and the fact that even
though the disk looks unused, I can't help but believe that it was inserted
into a drive once, to either copy the contents onto another disk or to make
a backup disk. Either way, the disk *looks* unused and pristine, as do all
of the other contents, which includes the box, the manual, the Read Me
First sheet, the Change of Address card, the Software Registration card
(all 3 of which were designed to fit into a small 3-ring binder), the
Basic09 Programming Reference fold-out, and even the foam piece that acts
as a protector in the box.

I am keeping it in the box it shipped in, including the newspaper packing,
to ensure that it stays in the condition it is currently in. If there is
anyone on this list in the Los Angeles area that has a physical system, and
is willing to get together with me to have a look at the disk contents, PM
me please. I do want to see what is on the disk (even though I'm already
aware from the image copies I have, I still want to see the disk contents
on this disk if I can).

--
Wayne

The Structure of I-Code