[Coco] Speech Systems

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Wed Jun 14 18:42:25 EDT 2017

I don’t have much info on them (other than they were amongst the earliest stereo packs and speech packs), but I do have a program that supports The Voice on my website (amongst others), that may help you figure it out.
http://www.lcurtisboyle.com/nitros9/voxchess.html

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net

> On Jun 14, 2017, at 2:18 PM, Michael Brant <brant.michael.l at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> That is for EARS
>
> On Jun 14, 2017 4:16 PM, "Stephen H. Fischer" <SFischer1 at mindspring.com>
> wrote:
>
>> http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/search?q=speech+systems
>>
>> I see Voice Control (Speech Systems).pdf
>> and Voice Control (Speech Systems).zip
>>
>> SHF

>>> Voice.  Anyone have any more info on these?
>>> Thanks,