[Coco] Repro Run for Wordpak or Wordpak 2+ a Wordpak SE if you will.

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 05:48:37 EDT 2017

Hi Mike,
I am a happy user of Luis' cloned design of a rare PBJ prototype. Note
it uses a "CRT9128" chip. However I'd also prefer a 6845 (or 6545)
based design for a few reasons: More close to the actual PBJ products
that are around (so we can use the same drivers) and that the
6845/6545 chips seem easier to get and are generally more referenced
in retro communities. And hopefully full 80x25 display on all monitors
so there is no need for driver tweaks around the lost border columns
that Luis mentions. So I am sure interested in one (kit is fine).

Regards,
Tormod