[Coco] CoCo Coding Continues - Chapter 22 in BASIC - GET and PUT is available

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 17:59:29 EDT 2017

Hot off the heels of yesterday's epic video covering GET and PUT in
Extended Color BASIC, today I greatly improved the DIY Rocketship demo,
adding better effects and improved speed.  A thorough blog post and video
were created to explain every detail, check it out!

Video:  https://youtu.be/DaPD-t9hu8c
Blog:
http://ogsteviestrow.com/updating-the-rocketship-demo-the-anatomy-of-a-getput-demo/

Steve Strowbridge, aka