[Coco] A little CoCo 3 Pac Man update

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed Jun 7 12:45:13 EDT 2017

> On Jun 7, 2017, at 11:39 AM, Arthur Flexser <flexser at fiu.edu> wrote:
>
> I guess you mean:
>
> http://www.gamasutra.com/view/feature/3938/the_pacman_dossier.php?print=1
>
> (It helps to spell "Dossier" correctly.)

No, actually this one: http://my.xfinity.com/~jpittman2/pacman/pacmandossier.html

But it's down, as is his www.pacmandossier.com URL right now. But that looks like it has the same info. I used some of his images, with his permission, when I was writing my multipart article series on creating a Pac Man game for Arduino.

https://subethasoftware.com/2014/02/09/arduino-pac-man-project/

Still need to finish it. Figured a ton of stuff out, got up to the dots, and haven't worked on it since. 2K of RAM with most of it taken by the screen buffer would have required a bit of thought to figure out dots.