[Coco] A little CoCo 3 Pac Man update

Glen Hewlett glen.hewlett at sympatico.ca
Tue Jun 6 21:17:33 EDT 2017

Hi All,

A little Pac Man update - I've made quite a bit of progress on my Pac Man transcode over the last few weeks and I have the game at a point where it is totally playable. I still have some audio and video glitches to fix and I still haven't started the cutscenes yet. I decided to do a speed test with the original Pac Man so I opened up two MAME windows on my computer side by side and ran my CoCo3 version on one side and the Original on the other.  Here's a link to the short video I made of the comparison.

https://youtu.be/UrjF21Vou4M

Cheers,
Glen