[Coco] NitrOS-9 build kit for Windows

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 11:47:25 EDT 2017

Thank you Tormod and Bill for this. Unfortunately, I have to report a
problem. My Windows 10 system created my user folder as Wayne Campbell.
When I run the make dsk PORTS=coco3 command I get the following:

make dsk PORTS=coco3
*              THE NITROS-9 PROJECT              *
make -C /c/Users/Wayne && make -C Campbell/nitros9/lib && make -C
/c/Users/Wayne && make -C Campbell/nitros9/level2 && :
make[1]: *** /c/Users/Wayne: No such file or directory.  Stop.
make: *** [makefile:33: all] Error 2

How do I change this so it will use Wayne Campbell instead of Wayne in one
place and Campbell in the other? Also, I use TextPad as my default editor.
How do I get this setup to recognize TextPad instead of Notepad++?