[Coco] VCC question regarding "Back Buffer in System Ram"

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Jun 3 20:02:28 EDT 2017

Steve, as I answered on the issues page, I think that's a directx problem. I had the same issue once but I can't for the life of me remember how I solved it. I really don't see how setting up dw4 had anything to do with it as that has absolutely nothing to do with the video. I'll try to remember what I did to solve it, but you can try downloading and installing the old DX9 runtime and see if that helps

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com