[Coco] Colour Video playback on a CoCo 1 with Ed Snider's new player

tim franklinlabs.com tim at franklinlabs.com
Sat Jul 29 10:07:05 EDT 2017

   I've been getting that allot lately. Not just these videos. FF or
   youtube changed something. They fixed it... Now it doesn't work.

     On July 28, 2017 at 10:47 PM Gene Heskett <gheskett at shentel.net>
     wrote:

     On Friday 28 July 2017 22:05:58 Glen Hewlett wrote:

     Am I the only one who couldn't watch those 2 videos? Firefox claimed
     it
     had no compatible player.

     Hi Ed and Steve,

     I totally agree the CoCo community is fantastic! It's so cool how we
     can still keep pushing the limits of our CoCo. I've been having so
     much fun working on this project. It combines all the things I
     enjoy.
     Audio/Video stuff, BASH scripting, a little C coding (I don't do
     well
     with big C projects) but little programs are cool. Of course it's
     all
     to see the CoCo play colour movies. After all it is the TRS-80
     "Color" computer, we have to make sure it can live up to it's name
     :)

     Cheers,
     Glen