[Coco] FPGA VS Software Emulators

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Thu Jul 27 19:55:32 EDT 2017

On 28/07/2017 4:11 AM, RETRO Innovations wrote:

> Ed Snider might have a
> similar setup he can offer, or Mark McDougal (I know that's wrong, but
> can't see his name in my inbox right now).

I'd love to get involved but it's simply impossible atm. The chat is
scheduled for 4am my time, but that's only half the story. I'm working
long hours atm plus looking after 2 kids (2 & 5) and with my wife
working part-time now I'm doing drop-offs and pick-ups which often
extends my working day well into the night after they've been put to
bed. Sadly I get very little time for myself these days and then I'm
juggling workouts, bike rides, soccer and - lastly - retro projects.

Maybe when^H^H^H^Hif I retire and the kids can look after themselves...

Regards,

--
Mark McDougall
<http://retroports.blogspot.com.au>