[Coco] What is the interest in watching Text Adventure play through videos?

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 12:41:15 EDT 2017

I watched the video. Text games are interesting, though not as "grabbing"
as graphics games. I still like them though. Is it my imagination, or did
the map in the game change every time your character got a lobotomy? I
would love to play that game and see if I can draw the maps. Is it freely
available, and where can I find it?

On Sun, Jul 23, 2017 at 11:36 AM, Steve Strowbridge <ogsteviestrow at gmail.com