[Coco] Somewhat OT: Win10 email client

James Ross jrosslist at outlook.com
Mon Jul 24 17:39:58 EDT 2017

Possibly Claws Mail?

http://www.claws-mail.org/win32/

Disclaimer: I have NOT tried it – it might be garbage, but looking it over, it looks like it *may* have the features you are looking for?

* Multiple MH folder support (MH Mailbox Format)
* Mbox import/export (from what a read Eudora used one of the Mbox formats)
* AttRemover plugin: Allows removing attachments from received emails.

I am planing on dumping Microsoft Outlook one of these days for an open source solution and this one looks like a possible candidate (along w/ .

James