[Coco] CoCo TALK #18 an introduction to OS9

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 02:07:24 EDT 2017

It seems like there are less and less things that seem impossible to do on
a CoCo 3 these days.
Some of the latest transcodes are bringing arcade games direct to the CoCo,
the CoCo SDC, and some of the new media players for the SDC, DriveWire and
NitrOS9, you name it, the CoCo, especially the CoCo 3 is a pretty amazing
8-bit platform.

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
Website/Merchandise/CoCo links page:
http://ogsteviestrow.com
Email:  ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Get your "Game Play Goodnes" fix of CoCo and retro videos at:
http://youtube.com/ogsteviestrow