[Coco] CB, ECB, DECB, & SECB

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 01:04:51 EDT 2017

Glen,

That is cool.  Well I guess there is reference finally from a official book
that does list it as Super Extended Basic :P

Amazing how hard and yet easy some information is to find.

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |