[Coco] Test.

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Tue Jan 31 09:16:38 EST 2017

In theory, an email could also get caught into a spam filter and thus are never
reported to the sender even though they're not delivered to the mailing-list
agent. In practice, emails sent from GMail are rarely caught in such a filter.

In fact, for me, it's the other way around, the mail server I manage often flags
as spam the emails coming from cocolist, but that's a quite different story.