[Coco] Generic VGA adapter

Steve C. towmater at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 23:26:32 EST 2017

I fear it may be the cheap SCART converter. I have the 100 ohm connected,
and the grounds are all tied to the coco GND, (unless it is supposed to
have a totally isolated 5V + ground? I used a pad conveniently marked 5V TP
on the MB for power) I even went the extra length of using shielded coax
for the RG and B lines with the shields tied to ground on the SCART
connector and motherboard.