[Coco] Drawing hires graphics

Paulo Garcia paulo.astuser at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 08:15:05 EST 2017

Hi

I am thinking to re-write a small game I made back in the jurassic era
(text adventure) that would show some illustrations from where you are.

I was thinking to do it for the CoCo3 this time using the high resolution
mode so I wonder what are the options to have graphics made for the coco3.
Is there a PC utility to do it and convert to coco? is it a software
running on the coco3?

If so, what is the best option to:

1 have the graphics in disk and load them when needed?

2. have the in memory like bundled in my .BIN file?

Thanks again!