[Coco] building a new disk image

William Carlin whcarlinjr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 15:18:44 EST 2017

If you are interested I can share some of my VCC custom boot lists and my
scripts.

I have added greater description to the bootlist detailing what each module
is and added some descriptions that are missing.

I have made a "boot track list" kind of like the bootlists with full
descriptions for each module.  I have incorporated it into my boot script
using grep to parse the boot track list and feed the module path names into
merge to build the boot track.

Like I mentioned, my boot script is also modified to incorporate the boot
track list and is set to run with no prompt except for me to double check
what disk is loaded into /d0 to make sure I don't overwrite something else.

WIlliam Carlin