[Coco] Coco Digest, Vol 172, Issue 11

John Strong johnstrong at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 6 23:38:05 EST 2017

John

Make sure I'm on that list, a spot each day if possible.

John Strong

------------------------------

Message: 6
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2017 10:51:22 -0500
From: "John W. Linville" <linville at tuxdriver.com>
To: coco at maltedmedia.com
Subject: [Coco] CoCoFEST! call for presentations!

CoCoFEST! is coming! April will be here before you know it!

If you would like a presentation slot during CoCoFEST! weekend,
please make it known to me ASAP. Appropriate topics include product
announcements, project reports, tutorials, anything dealing with Tandy
history, and probably many other things. This year topics relating
to Z80-based TRS-80 machines are welcome as well.

Please reply to this thread (either pubicly or privately) with any
such proposals.  Feel free to ask questions on this thread as well.

Speaking slots are limited so _don't_delay_!

John
--
John W. Linville                Someday the world will need a hero, and you
linville at tuxdriver.com                  might be all we have.  Be ready.