[Coco] Trying to build new images

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Sun Jan 8 21:07:27 EST 2017

On Sunday 08 January 2017 18:34:25 Bill Pierce via Coco wrote:

> Gene, this is a L1 boot.... vfy won't work with it. There's 5 modules
> in a L1 boot. rel, boot, krn, krnp2, & init. Also, I would imagine vfy
> uses a few L2 only syscalls.

Good point Bill, considering I wrote it on an L2 Nitros9 system. As was
the krnl-to-dir utility. I have the machines to run L1 but never gave
that aspect a thought. No biscuit tonight... Froze up at 9F at 21:00, 4
or 5 inches of snow on both vehicles, I'm hibernating, gives me too much
keyboard time, trying to look helpfull.  When I am not.  Can I blame it
on oldtimers?

[...]

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)