[Coco] Trying to build new images

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Sun Jan 8 15:15:11 EST 2017

Bill Gunshannon wrote:

OK, I have reproduced your problem and you are not doing anything wrong. There
are one or more problems with the scripts for Level1. I'm not sure where the
main problem is but correcting the minor "space" issues within mb.dw does not
fix it.

While we try to track this down, here is a method for creating new boot disks
that will work.
  1) Mount a new disk in /X1
  2) FORMAT /X1
  3) COBBLER /X1
  4) MAKDIR /X1/CMDS
  5) copy any commands you want to /x1/cmds or copy all of them with
     CHD CMDS
     DSAVE /X1/CMDS ! SHELL -P
  You will then have a new disk for DW that will boot. You should add any
required files like a new STARTUP, other directories, etc.

Robert