[Coco] Success! Re: Trying to build new images

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Sun Jan 8 17:13:43 EST 2017

OK. I believe I know what is wrong and will test it.

If you look at the NitrOS-9 Level1 coco1 port.mak file, you will see that the
boot module should be a DW_BAUD38400 = 1 type. However, if you look at the mb.dw
script on the Level1 coco1 dw.dsk you will see
../MODULES/BOOTTRACK/boot_dw
That doesn't seem to be the correct Boot module. I believe it should be
../MODULES/BOOTTRACK/boot_dw_38400

You should be able to change that yourself using the Edit command.
EDIT MB.DW
Keep hitting ENTER until you reach the line containing the above and then
C /boot_dw/boot_dw_38400/
The _ is made with CLEAR- . Press CLEAR and minus at the same time.

Note that you will still see a 216 error as del bttemp is precautionary in case
there is a bttemp present.