[Coco] Dragon64 / NitrOS9 Question

Brett Gordon beretta42 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 09:29:01 EST 2017

On Jan 5, 2017 9:14 PM, "Bill Pierce via Coco" <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:

> You must understand how BootMajik will work... The user selects their
NitrOS9 level, machine type, and CPU type. Once BootMajik has this info,
the user selects from a catogorized list (Boot, Krn, System, SCF, Rbf,
Pipe, & Clock, all based on the above selection), the proper modules they
want in their system. Each module is displayed with 2-line description
(when clicked or scrolled), describing what they are. From the user
selection, a bootlist is compiled and a NitrOS9 boot disk can be created.
The user can save their boot project and therefore build a library of
various boots for various machines, levels, games etc.
> In the end, I want to include ALL possibilities that the user may want.
This is not a "cookie cutter" boot maker but a very versatile utility with
an intuitive "point-n-click" interface and a "smart" selection system in
the background.

Very cool!  What environment will BM work in?  os9 i presume?

brett