[Coco] Dragon64 / NitrOS9 Question

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Jan 6 09:27:55 EST 2017

Brett, thanks for the info, but the question is all about the NitrOS9 drivers. I have slowly pieced together most of the info I need, but still question the use of the FD502 and any HD drivers on the Dragon64.
I'm trying to finish up BootMajik and I want to support the Dragon, but I also want to support any 3rd party hardware that was originally Coco oriented that will work on the Dragon64.
I will probably release BootMajik with only Coco 1, 2, & 3 support until I sort out the Dragon stuff.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com