[Coco] NitrOS9 L1 Coco 2b 32 col 330 04-13-2014.vhd on XRoar

William Carlin whcarlinjr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 10:29:36 EST 2017

I changed the boot_dw_becker to boot_1773_6ms and left /dd pointing to /x0
and now the procedure I described above will allow me to boot using DOS
200.  I wanted to remove the dw printer drivers and add three additional
virtual serial drivers so I can have two telnet sessions (one incoming and
one outgoing) and still have a free channel to use the dw command to manage
the DriveWire 4 server.

Thanks,

William