[Coco] PC needed

James Ross jrosslist at outlook.com
Mon Jan 2 22:49:47 EST 2017

Bill, I've seen quite a few old/older PC's on our local (DFW) CraigsList, you could try your local one ...

On eBay there are always a bunch when I've looked ... go to the "vintage computer" group

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Vintage-Computing/11189/i.html

Search for "dell" / "gateway" or any number of big name PC makers/sellers you can think of.  Quite a few desktops under $100 (or a bit over) -- that is possibly more than you wanted to spend though? ...

Here is a couple-three that seem to fit the bill (pun intented!)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/232191134650

http://www.ebay.com/itm/182239346573

http://www.ebay.com/itm/172343174945