[Coco] 68B09E cpu order

camillus gmail camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 16:48:12 EST 2017

Hi all,

A few weeks ago I announced the purchase of cpu 68B09E ( for coco 1 - 2 - 3 ) or multicomputer, or personal projects.
The deal was interesting when purchasing by 100 pieces.

So far some people made know to be interested in some of the cpu's for a total of 39.

Far of the 100 we need.

I'm calling again for any who wants 1 or more chips to let me know asap.

I'm planning on ordering the latest 3/18/2016, but only if I have the minimum of 100 pieces.

Only so to keep the price at 1.70 / piece.

A spare cpu comes always handy...

Camillus

PS. For ordering use my private email pls, do not use the group...thnx