[Coco] Dropped or Missed Emails due to updating to Outlook 2013

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sat Feb 25 18:44:25 EST 2017

Hi My Friends,

In an effort to prepare for my IT training coming up in January 2018, I
updated from MS Office 2010 to MS Office 2013 to match their setup.  When I
setup the new Outlook 2013 software to handle my email accounts, all my
folders were synced up to the ISP's email  server.  This filled up my
allotted space on the server and emails got bounced back to the senders.  It
has taken me several weeks to learn what happened, why it happened and how
to fix it.  The situation is not like I like yet, but it is doable.  Anyone
who sent me an email that got bounced back, please resend it.  I will
receive it now.  Thank you for all your help.  Take care my friends.

Kip