[Coco] XED Question

Guillaume Major guillaume.major at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 07:54:14 EST 2017

Hi Gene,

thank you for scanning your manual! I can crop the images, make a PDF and
upload it to the Color Computer archive if you wish.
It would be great If you can scan it again at 300 dpi. The current current
resolution is a bit low (75 dpi) and it won't display well in a PDF.

Guillaume

"Gene Heskett" <gheskett at shentel.net> a écrit
dans le message de news:201702140316.53369.gheskett at shentel.net...