[Coco] The Coco3FPGA - Bringing the Color Computer 3 into the new Millenium!

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Wed Feb 8 17:05:36 EST 2017

As long as the extra add-on contraptions do not detract from the
backward compatibility why does it really matter whether they are there
or not?  As far as the CoCo3FPGA goes there are probably a lot of people
using it who don't even know what the "extra add-on contraptions" are.
The only way you would know that it's not a "simple and elegant design"
would be by looking at the Verilog source really.

Dave