[Coco] Drivewire4

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 31 10:56:32 EST 2017

Still no luck.Tried 4.3.4e and the one available on SourceForge
which I assume is the one you mean by "Aaron's".

My info:

Linux Home-Desktop 4.4.0-104-generic #127-Ubuntu SMP Mon Dec 11 12:16:42 UTC 2017 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

'openjdk version "1.8.0_151"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_151-8u151-b12-0ubuntu0.16.04.2-b12)

It's all pretty much out of the box stuff.

Going away for the holiday but will check back later this week
when I get back to my desk.

Assuming I can get this working, I have other projects to work on.
So, the first question from this is:
  Can NitrOS9 be built on a real COCO with the tools available under a
running version of NitrOS9?  (Yes, I know it would be really slow and
would likely take days to build from scratch, but it is the first step to my
other projects and anyway, I am looking at this like a purist. 😊

bill