[Coco] Drivewire4

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 03:01:14 EST 2017

On Sat, Dec 30, 2017 at 12:28 AM, Bill Gunshannon wrote:

> Does Drivewire4 work with Ubuntu Linux?
>
> I just downloaded a fresh copy and tried to run it.  It crashed, twice.
> Prints off more than a hundred messages in the window I started it
> from.

Aaron's DriveWire4 works without problem on Ubuntu Linux. Bill Pierce
posted a link to an "unofficial" 4.3.4e version the other day, I'd
suggest you try this one. I have been using 4.3.4d for years now, both
on 32-bit and 64-bit. The java libraries in use on my system are from
the openjdk-8-jre-headless package.

If you still have problems, you will have to inform us about which
versions of DW4, Ubuntu, and Java that you are using.

Best regards,
Tormod