[Coco] CoCo3 RGB port question...

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 20:39:41 EST 2017

Interesting.  If it wasn’t used with the CM-8, the only ‘officially’ compatible RGB display
to be paired with the Coco3 (AFAIK) then it makes sense that it probably wasn’t ever used.

On a commercial product at least.  The CM-8 user’s manual lists that pin as a no connect.

Does anyone know if the CM-8 service manual or schematic is out there?

- Ed