[Coco] CoCo3 RGB port question...

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sat Dec 30 19:24:36 EST 2017

I do recall a PEEK you could use to see if a CM-8 was plugged up. We should ask someone like Steve Bjork is he knows the details of why it wasn’t used.

--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 7634 - Urbandale IA 50323 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
http://www.subethasoftware.com - https://www.facebook.com/subethasoftware

P.S. Since 4/15/2014, I have earned over $3300 in Amazon gift cards! Sign up using my link and I get credit:
http://swagbucks.com/refer/allenhuffman (Ask me for the tip/howto doc.)