[Coco] Unity vs command line

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Fri Dec 29 19:38:02 EST 2017

On Fri, 29 Dec 2017 21:30:20 +0000
rietveld rietveld <rietveldh at hotmail.com> wrote:

> It never occurred to me to ask this until yesterday.  ‎Do u guys use
> Unity desktop or the Command line to launch programs?
>
> Sent from my BlackBerry Passport Red Edition.

    I've never used Unity (or Ubuntu). I've run Slackware for more than
20 years. I use the FVWM2 window manager. I do have buttons on the
FvwmButtons module for Mess (runs a CoCo3) and Xroar (runs a CoCo2)
(and few other much used programs).

    Tho, I do a lot of my work from xterm command lines...

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
"Ubuntu": an African word, meaning "Slackware is soooo difficult"