[Coco] Drivewire4

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 29 18:28:35 EST 2017

Does Drivewire4 work with Ubuntu Linux?

I just downloaded a fresh copy and tried to run it.  It crashed, twice.
Prints off more than a hundred messages in the window I started it
from.

I tried to submit a bug report (even though I have no idea where it is
going or if it really means anything) but that apparently doesn't work
either.  I was hoping to eventually setup a rPI to be my server but if
I can;t even make it work from an Ubuntu Desktop not much sense
to trying that.

I know it works from Windows, but I am rapidly moving away from
Windows as the current versions I have expire.

bill