[Coco] Does anyone have the documentation for MLBASIC 2.0?

James Ross jrosslist at outlook.com
Fri Dec 29 01:24:31 EST 2017

on behalf of Steve Ostrom <smostrom7 at comcast.net>
> James, I'm pretty sure I have a copy.  But I also have this nagging thought
> that maybe 2.0 used the same manual as 1.0 but added a few corrections.  I
> could be wrong.

That would be cool if you do find it, and thanks in advance for looking for it if and when you can.

Even if it is just an addition to the 1.0 manual there will be important information I am sure that would be necessary to use MLBASIC 2.0 -- the advertisement(s) in Rainbow shows it is much more capable than the 1.0 version.

James