[Coco] Proposal Musing: A retro newsletter “experience”...

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Thu Dec 28 11:54:44 EST 2017

I get that the PDFs are already there, but I was thinking more in line with
your idea of there being a type of compilation by month that's indexed.
That's a solid idea, albeit one with a not insignificant amount of work
attached. I just don't know how much demand there is for paper anymore,
although that could be me projecting my own feelings. I know I'm pretty
much all-in on digital these days. As part of my collection purge, I also
got rid of almost all of my paper books and magazines.

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.
<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books
<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1> and