[Coco] CLARIFICATION (for JIM)...

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Thu Dec 28 02:18:09 EST 2017

Joe, I'm glad to hear your intent was mere curiosity.

Deleting the note without responding would have been easier and probably
more in keeping with the "Internet Philosophy" of "receive flexibly,
send strictly".  To be frank, I felt your question a worthwhile one that
deserved an answer, but I also wanted to convey why folks might choose
to ignore it.

I appreciate the thanks on the technical content. Perhaps we will
personally meet in the future and can further this conversation in a
medium that does not depend so much on sentence structure.  I harbor no
ill will towards you, and I sincerely hope my comments will resonate
with all list members.

Jim